I found this cute photograph on Esty. When my daughter Sophia was 3 her father nicknamed her "Mousey". Sophia was highly allergic to rodents (we found that out while visiting a pet store!) She wanted a mouse so badly that I bought her cat toys made of real bunny fur. Sophia played with them until the fur rubbed off. One Christmas Eve, she lost one in church which we referred to as "the Church Mouse". He lived happily ever after there. We still have her mice and when I locate a picture of her dressed as a mouse I will post it. I sent her this picture last week to cheer her. Sophie called from college with a terrible cold and needed some TLC from mom ma.
- My Easter Outfit Avatar
- I waited 3 years to do this!
- Sophia is in her junior year at Johnson & Wales ...
- Murry's Look out
- Sophie left this wall painting!
- Grandma's painting, Grandpa's ties
- After the Kids move out !
- for abby, my world traveler friend
- A few of my ATC's (artist trading cards)I like m...
- I found this cute photograph on Esty. When my da...
- ▼ March (10)